by Adam Chester (and his mother)
by adam  February 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Welcome to the board for all things S’Mother…formerly known as the blog, “Please Don’t Eat Sushi! Love, Mom”.  There will be press releases as we get closer to May 1st, (the date of my book’s release), book signings, videos, audio clippings of my mother in action, letter posts, six degrees of Adam’s Mom and much, much more!

If you’re here for the first time, please accept this little morsel from my mother circa 1985 that all too innocently beckons you into her world of fear, neurosis, and mistrust of anything and anyone, that isn’t me.

No TweetBacks yet. (Be the first to Tweet this post)
Previous Entry:
Next Entry:

10 Comments

1. by Eve February 23, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Oh wow… you’ve put together a book?! Fantastic – I’m looking forward to it! 😀

2. by Jennifer February 23, 2011 at 12:24 pm

I’m so excited your book will be out in time for Mother’s Day gift giving!

3. by Dixie February 23, 2011 at 5:47 pm

Adam… thanks for the invite… yes dear… I miss Mom too! If you’ve been by French Lique you’ve noticed I’ve not been there much recently either. Just busy and focused elsewhere… but I can’t wait to see what happens next for you… Tell Mom hi and Dixie sends her love to you both.

4. by JarieLyn February 23, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Congratulations on the book. That’s exciting and I can’t wait to devour the pages of your mother’s letters.

5. by GunDiva February 24, 2011 at 1:05 pm

How is it I’ve been following you for well over a year and had no idea you had a book in the works?

Congrats on the book release and I look forward to continuing to follow you here 🙂

6. by Adam Chester February 24, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Hi Everybody!
    I’m very excited about this! And thank you all for leaving nice comments here.
    I’ve been working on this book since the day I was born. It’s coming out May 1st from the same publishers who release the, “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” series! Even crazier is that my mother is planning on coming with me for several book signings! Stay tuned for all of the info right here! And yes-just in time for the proper Mother’s Day gift! Please-tell a friend. Help spread neurosis.
    Yours truly-
    adam

7. by GunDiva February 25, 2011 at 6:04 pm

Well, that answers my question about whether or not you mom knows about your book. Does she get partial author’s credit?

8. by Adam Chester February 25, 2011 at 9:25 pm

She kinda does. But think of me as Webster.
    And this is my dictionary.

9. by Libby February 26, 2011 at 11:25 am

I am so excited for you! Hoping to be back in the Golden State before the release date. Would love to make it to a signing!

10. by Lisa March 3, 2011 at 10:12 am

Hey Adam,

Maybe you, me and Jim should form a support group….with about 8 million other people. Your story is totally unique and — for better or for worse– achingly universal for some of us! Can’t wait to read.

Lisa